Sustainable Innovations Inc™ offers strategic expertise to companies and non-profits, and works in partnership to develop "shared value" programs, and improving business performance and care for people and planet. By 2030, we will need two planets to sustain our demand for food. We are learning to maximize long term productivity through better agricultural practices and "doing more with less": reducing water use, re-using biomass, and re-processing “waste” into valuable inputs.
About the Founder, Graham Mitchell
I used to spend summers fishing, riding bikes and raiding the vegetable garden...I remember the strong attachment to the land, and the stories of farmers...These stories left an indelible impression on me
Collaboration with our Partners
We collaborate with our partners on....
- Brand and Product Development. More
- Category and Marketing Plans for Differentiating New Healthy Products. More
- Category and Marketing Plans. More
- Sustainable Strategy for Retail and Foodservice Operations. More
- Enabling Responsible Communication. More
- Domestic Agricultural Development and Fundraising. More
- Farm to Retail "Micro Farm" Development. More
- Supply Chain Optimization. More